- Danesa and girls arrived from Ohio
- Funeral and "Family Reunion" afterward
- Teen daughter got 8 spacers put in her mouth--is in pain rest of week
- Worked my volunteer gig at charity/thrift store
- Teen niece #1 meets local boy and has a date every night that they are here
- #1 meets local boy, has dates, goes back to Ohio with a new boyfriend!! :)
- #1 wants to move to my Small Town (LOL :))
- Teen niece #2 has a boyfriend in OH, but who is in FL on vacation, and they are keeping in contact via computer and texting
- #2 is checking computer and cell phone constantly
- #2 went to work with me yesterday and had no cell phone service (or computer)
- #2 went crazy!! LOL
- Danesa and girls stayed until today (Friday); #1 said goodbye to new boyfriend and cried *Sigh*.......young love.....
So, that is the breakdown of my week. It has been quite the week!
Thank you for all of the nice comments that you, my bloggy friends, posted in regards to my Uncle passing away. That was very sweet of you all, and I appreciate it!!
I was reading some articles when I was cruising around, and I found this one at Common Sense With Money. I found it very informative, and I wanted to pass the info along:
The Buy Ahead Principle: Frugal Link Round Up: Freebie Greed, Coupon Myths and More
This link contains Restaurant Deals: Free Smoothies, Root Beer Floats, Ice Cream Cones and Much More courtesy of Common Sense with Money. We don't have many of them around here, but maybe there is one by you!!
YAY! Ice Cream for SonyaAnn!! :)