I am just too excited for words! I just got awarded the Queen of Alll Things Awe-summm Award from together we save, and she signed up as a follower! I now have SEVEN people following my blog. How doubly-incredibly Awe-summm is that! It's so pretty and pink and sparkly....I feel just like a Queen having it on my blog! Anyway, here are the rules:
The Rules Are:
*List 7 Things That Make You Awe-Summm!
*Pass It On To 7 Bloggers Who Are Awe-Summm!
*Be Sure To Tag Your Awe-Summm Bloggers To Let Them Know!
*Then Link Back To The Queen That Tagged You~~
So, here goes~7 Reasons Why I am Awe-summm!
- I love my hubby and think he is the greatest~
- I love my kids and think they are the greatest~
- I love My Saviour because He died on the Cross and shed His blood for me~
- I love my Heavenly Father above everything else~
- I love all of my wonderful little fur-babies and treat them as well as I can~
- I even love all of my neighbors almost all of the time~
- I am a friend you can count on when the going gets rough~
Wow, now I am feeling really awe-summm! It was a really hard job to do, because I visit so many great blogs, but I have narrowed it down to seven, and, ta-da, the recipients of this award are as follows:
- SonyaAnn at a mom money and more for making me laugh and laugh and laugh!
- Helene aka Granny Spice at willow creeker 0 for her extraordinary strength of character!
- Danesa aka The Borgerding Family over at mdamborge for being a great Sis!
- Jules at Lovely LasVegas for great pictures and bloggy posts!
- Frances at looking for deals-fperkins (Looking Forward to a More Frugal 2009) for great deals, comments, and posts!
- Maureen at aquamaureens for an extremely beautiful blog and wonderful posts!
- Annie Jones at living life real for a terrific "keeping it real" blog!
Once again, I'd like to thank together we save for this terrific make-my-day award! Be sure and check out her blog.....it is fantastic! :)
Awwwwwww. Two awards and like three friends :-)ReplyDelete
I'm feeling better too. An awesome Christian friend prayed with me this morning. She comforts me. We met on those walks last summer. Lived 6 blocks apart for 10 years and never met. She is young with arthritis like me, has a gorgeous 5 br home in Atlanta (think Chicago winter getaway!) and is a fellow chocoholic. She and her husband are like my grandson's best friend. I'm telling ya, God worked overtime last summer!
Like the song goes, "Our God Is An Awesome God!" Christian friends are just special, aren't they! :)ReplyDelete
Oh thank you and you will be getting one on Saturday from me! I didn't want to post it until the weekend!ReplyDelete
When my grandson spent a month in foster care in KY until I could get him I found out later his foster mom (we remained friends) is good friends with Steven Curtis Chapman's mom. They all adopted China babies. I didn't find that out until months after I brought Alex home. I'm also an adopted child so it hits close to my heart.ReplyDelete
Wow! Thanks for the award! I LOVE pink jewels. I have to work late tonight and maybe tomorrow night, but will be Awe-Summm by the weekend!!ReplyDelete
Very cool and sweet : ). Thank you so much A. Marie! But I don't even know how to pass it along, hehe, practically all the bloggers I know have just received this award from you! I'm uber-excited and honoured, though.ReplyDelete
Jules @ Lovely Las Vegas
Well hello, A.Marie. Sorry it took me so long to visit your blog--life's been a little hectic lately . .. but what a treat to find your award . . . I was feeling a little down tonight . . sorta didn't want to go to bed . . then I visit you and feel all happy again . . actually, i feel AweSummmmm!!! Thanks!!!ReplyDelete