2. Create your own blog entry to continue the meme.
3. Give credit and link back to the original blog post and to the blog where you saw the meme shared.
4. Tag your friends and encourage them to participate.
Part of the fun of this is seeing how many people keep the chain going and seeing all of the different -- or similar -- reasons that people give, so be sure to read other people's blogs to see what they say.
Here are my top five reasons for blogging:
(1) I BLOG to meet new people. Hubby says I can talk to anyone or anything! LOL
(2) I BLOG to read what goes on in other blogger's "Corner of the World." I have learned alot about homeschooling, arts, crafts, photography, books, etc., simply by reading other blogs.
(3) I BLOG to read positive comments, both on my blog and other blogs. It encourages me!
(4) I BLOG for the feeling of being connected. I live in a small town, and sometimes I feel a bit "out of the loop" and disconnected from the "real world."