Good Monday Morning! Today is a good day to participate in the "Why Do We Blog Meme" that is being hosted by Dawnmarie over at Words from Dug.
Question: Why do you blog?
1. Comment below to answer the question with five reasons.
2. Create your own blog entry to continue the meme.
3. Give credit and link back to the original blog post and to the blog where you saw the meme shared.
4. Tag your friends and encourage them to participate.
Part of the fun of this is seeing how many people keep the chain going and seeing all of the different -- or similar -- reasons that people give, so be sure to read other people's blogs to see what they say.
Here are my top five reasons for blogging:
(1) I BLOG to meet new people. Hubby says I can talk to anyone or anything! LOL
(2) I BLOG to read what goes on in other blogger's "Corner of the World." I have learned alot about homeschooling, arts, crafts, photography, books, etc., simply by reading other blogs.
(3) I BLOG to read positive comments, both on my blog and other blogs. It encourages me!
(4) I BLOG for the feeling of being connected. I live in a small town, and sometimes I feel a bit "out of the loop" and disconnected from the "real world."
(5) I BLOG because blogging helps me grow as a person. I have to think "outside of the box" sometimes and also step out of my "comfort zone."
I am now supposed to choose 5 people to Tag. So, I am tagging:
SonyaAnn, Annie Jones, McVal, Frances, and Stacey.....It's your turn, now, gals....time to 'fess up.....why do you blog?? :)
Oh my goodness!!! I've been tagged! Thanks! I'll work on my list soon.ReplyDelete
Thank you so much A.Marie. I love a good tag in the morning!!!ReplyDelete
I love your blog because it feels like a warm and embracing home if that makes any sense!
In reference to #1, do you do a lot of talking to "things" these days?ReplyDelete
Hehe. Thank you for participating, and I hope that it was fun for you. Maybe you even learned something about yourself. 8^)
Thanks. I don't usually do these, but I did this one!ReplyDelete
I will do this as soon as I get a chance. Thanks, A.Marie!ReplyDelete