I thought I would bring you some of my favorite blog articles that I stumbled onto today. Read them and let me know which ones you liked!!
1. The Budget Diet 10 frugal living tips: I absolutely LOVE tip #6! That one is a gem! She also has a great article here: its only 50 cents....She says that, "using coupons is kind of like the Kenny Roger’s song…”you’ve got to know when to hold ‘em, know when to fold ‘em, know when to walk away, know when to run!” HOW TRUE! lol
2. Have Kids Will Coupon: finding the top of your desk...this one is pretty self-explanatory! ;)
3. Shopper Strategy: she has awesome match-ups for Walgreens and CVS!
4. Inspiring You 2 Save: she has a big ol' list of my favorite things...FREEBIES!!
5. Coupon Dad: Dollar General coupon matchups
Hope you all are having a great day! It is still chilly here (37 degrees)....I am sooooo ready for warm weather!
Thanks for the links! DJ and Anna are back in school(happy dance) so now I have time to do what I want.ReplyDelete
Thanks for stopping by this morning.ReplyDelete
I can't wait to check out a few of these links. Thank you for sharing.
Cool! Those Dollar General coupons look intriguing. Going to check them out now!ReplyDelete
#2 pretty much explains the top of the area I have for my computer.ReplyDelete